the
"Kommersant" found out, what companies showed willingness to build
the LTE networks in the GSM range of 1800 MHz
"Kommersant" found out, what companies showed willingness to
build the LTE networks in the GSM range of 1800 MHz (2G). Later half a year
after the State Commission on Radio Frequencies (GKRCh) resolved a technological neutrality, the
Roskomnadzor networks 4G notified on plans to build MTS, subsidiaries of
"MegaFon", "Tattelekom", regional group "Motiv",
and also SMARTS. JSC T2 RTK Holding (Tele2 brand), is most active achieving
such opportunity, among them is not present.
GKRCh allowed to use strips of frequencies of 1710-1785 and 1805-1880
MHz for development of the LTE standard in the middle of December, 2013. Then
it was solved: the company which is making out such permission receives
encumbrance – in three years it has to construct a network in all settlements
of the region from more than 10 thousand inhabitants. As told
"Kommersant" in Roskomnadzor, the licenses GSM-1800 for development of LTE renewed
five companies – MTS in Krasnodar Krai, "SMARTS Kazan"
("daughter" of "Tattelekom") in Tatarstan, "SMARTS
Volgograd" ("daughter" of "MegaFon") in the Volgograd
region, "Yekaterinburg-2000" (enters into Motiv group) in
Khanty-Mansiysk and Yamal-Nenets autonomous areas, Kurgan and Sverdlovsk
areas, SMARTS in the Samara region. Any company did not receive frequency assignments, that is networks are not started yet.
As the press secretary of Motiv group Alyona Yarushina told, the company
filed documents on
registration of frequency assignments and plans to begin tests of a network 4G
in August. Until the end of the year the group intends to start commercial
networks 4G in Yekaterinburg, Nizhni Tagil, Kurgan, Surgut and several more
large cities. Investments into development of a network do not reveal.
SMARTS will start construction 4G in the second half of year, the head
of board of directors Gennady Kiryushin transferred through the press service. He estimated investments into
the organization of a network in
the Samara region at 1,2 billion rubles. The company also studies a question of
start of LTE in the Astrakhan and Penza areas.
MTS plans to use the range of 1800 MHz in Krasnodar Krai on an equal
basis with other frequencies for development of the LTE Advanced technology (to
300 Mbps). Until recently in the region the moratorium on construction of the
LTE networks worked: until the end of 2016 general partners of the Sochi
Olympic Games – "MegaFon" and "Rostelecom" had exclusive
rights on it. But in April of GKRCh decided to postpone embargo date for
December 31, 2014. MTS plans to start LTE in Krasnodar Krai at the beginning of
2015, investments in 4G in the region by the end of the next year will make
more than 2 billion rubles.
In "MegaFon" explained use of the 1800th range with load of
the frequencies which are
initially allocated under 4G. "In the Russian Federation a situation in
the traditional ranges for LTE the very difficult. Volgograd is indicative in
this question as there the strip of 800 MHz is occupied by military, and 2,6 GHz – MMDS systems
(TV-technology. – To "Kommersant")", – speak in the press
service of the company. It was not succeeded to receive the comment of
"Tattelekom". But earlier in the company claimed that plan to start
4G in Tatarstan by the end of the
year. Investments had to make about 1,5 billion rubles.
In the list renewed licenses there are no two large operators –
"Vympelcom" and "T2 PTK
Holding". The last some years achieved permission to use the frequencies
which are available for it under LTE, and recently received mobile assets of
"Rostelecom". The representative of "T2 PTK of Holding"
Konstantin Prokshin declared that the company will build networks 4G both at
frequencies of 2,6 GHz, and on 1800 MHz. "The first option provides the best
capacity of a network in the large cities, the second – a cheap and effective
way of construction of the LTE networks with a good covering", – he noted.
While the operator intends to develop the
networks 3G received at integration of mobile assets of "Rostelecom".
"Vympelcom" plans to involve a resource of 1800 MHz under LTE, told in the company,
without having specified a detail.
Remained
SMARTS without general director
The general director of Volga region mobile network operator SMARTS
Alexander Kurochkin left on June 1 the company, told "Kommersant" the
manager, without having specified the reason. The son of the founder and the chairman of the board
of directors of SMARTS Gennady
Kiryushin Konstantin is appointed the acting as. In
SMARTS refused to make comments on personnel shifts. Alexander Kurochkin came
to the company in 2011 to a position of the director of the Samara branch, in
October of the same year became executive, and in February, 2012 the CEO.
Anna Balashova
Businessman
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий